
Here is Jake with his pigs Jazz and Bacon... Yep that is what we call them. Jake will be doing his first stock show this summer. They are lookin good... It has been alot of fun watching him take care of these animals and having him understand about where they will be going after the auction!!! He is growing up so fast and has a love for all animals. I didn't really want to get involved with pigs but, it has been kinda fun. I will keep you posted on how he does in the stock show..
2 comments:
Cindy, I love the pictures of your beautiful house and your handsome son! I am so glad that you have started blogging. I love seeing as well as reading what my friends and family are doing. I also love being able to remember what we have done in the past!!!
Post a Comment