About Me

My photo
Well about me... I have been married to Craig for 10 1/2 years. It will be 11 on September 27th.. W have a 9 year old son Jacob. He is such a sweet kid. Craig is the greatest guy.. We have the BEST relationship we are always together as a family or just spending time at our new home... I love to go on road trips and camping with family and friends. I love to scrap book... Getting together with old friends and going out for a girls night out...

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Well I just thought that I would try this blogging out... Not sure if I am doing this right. But I think this will help me keep a daily journal of the life of the Williams family out here in Grantsville Utah.

So for starters we FINALLY moved into our new home on the 14th of March... We love it.. We are slowly getting things how we like. We just need to plant a money tree so that we can finish everything.. I will post some pictures soon of our new home. I can only do so much right now I am not sure on how to add pictures so you will all have to be patient with me...

I will keep up with learning this so keep an eye on how I am doing any tips will help......

2 comments:

Dawn G. said...

Call me and I can walk you through on how to upload your pictures and the layout you want them.

Dawn

Unknown said...

YEAH welcome to the blogging world!!! I LOVE your house! I REALLY NEED TO COME SEE YOUR HOUSE IN PERSON!!!!!