About Me

My photo
Well about me... I have been married to Craig for 10 1/2 years. It will be 11 on September 27th.. W have a 9 year old son Jacob. He is such a sweet kid. Craig is the greatest guy.. We have the BEST relationship we are always together as a family or just spending time at our new home... I love to go on road trips and camping with family and friends. I love to scrap book... Getting together with old friends and going out for a girls night out...

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ok Here is Jake having his pictures taken before going to school.. 4th grade here he comes!!!!

Here is the bus heading for the bus stop!! I sure hope that he had a great day. Yep it looked like he had a great day. He likes to ride the bus. So do I.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute first day of school pics!! I tagged you on my blog. See you soon - love you - Amie