Saturday, August 16, 2008
Well we had a great weekend for Jake's 9th birthday. Like I said we took him to the Gateway on Saturday the 9th and spent the day there. On Sunday we had a family party at our home. We had 31 people there (AAGH) well we were still missing @ 11 people if everyone was going to be there. But hey our house is plenty big.... We had fun kinda crazy with all the people and kids. Jake was so excited to have a birthday party at his house finally.. He also thought that it was kinda cool to have his birthday on the 9th and to be turning 9 years old.. As you can see the past smiles were when he was opening up his presents.. He now thinks he needs to have birthday party with his friends.. Yeah right like that is going to happen..... I think you have celebrated enough big guy.... Well I am still enjoying this blog thing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment