About Me

My photo
Well about me... I have been married to Craig for 10 1/2 years. It will be 11 on September 27th.. W have a 9 year old son Jacob. He is such a sweet kid. Craig is the greatest guy.. We have the BEST relationship we are always together as a family or just spending time at our new home... I love to go on road trips and camping with family and friends. I love to scrap book... Getting together with old friends and going out for a girls night out...

Monday, August 31, 2009

First day of school!!!



Jacob was excited to start the 5th grade this year. I think that he was more excited about going to the Jr. High school... I had to keep reminding him that he is still is grade school...

Chance is starting the 4th grade this year. They get to ride the bus to school together but Chance will go to Willow Elementary and Jake will be going to the Jr. High. But at least they can go together. Kinda a crazy start this year but hey they will be getting a new school. By then Jake will be in 7th grade.

No comments: