Sept. 5th this is the first game of the season and we were playing Judge. They had 34 players on their team and they were all big boys!! In this picture you can see that #74 from Judge was all over Jake... But Jake stood his ground... We scored first then after that Judge took over we were down 3 touch downs at the half our boys game back and fought to win! It was a great come back we lost by 1 touch down but if they could have played the way they did in the 2nd half they would have won I bet... It was a fun and intense game I bet people could hear Craig shouting!!!!!
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
First Game of the season.. Grantsville vs Judge!!!
Sept. 5th this is the first game of the season and we were playing Judge. They had 34 players on their team and they were all big boys!! In this picture you can see that #74 from Judge was all over Jake... But Jake stood his ground... We scored first then after that Judge took over we were down 3 touch downs at the half our boys game back and fought to win! It was a great come back we lost by 1 touch down but if they could have played the way they did in the 2nd half they would have won I bet... It was a fun and intense game I bet people could hear Craig shouting!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment